Each license type covers a number of users that may have the fonts installed, a number of webviews per month for the webfonts, and a number of active users per month for an application. Upon purchasing the fonts, you will receive a download link containing OTF files which can be used for installing on your computer or in an application. WOFF and WOFF2 files are also included for use as webfonts.
Full End-User License
By purchasing any of the typefaces on this site you are agreeing to the following:
1. Number of Users. The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified at purchase and in your receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the font.
2. Allowed Uses.
Desktop and Applications - OTF Files – You may use the Product to create and distribute graphics, logos, and artwork for display on any surface including computer screens, paper, physical products, or any other surface. The created graphics may be a fixed size (e.g. JPG, PNG, etc.) or a static vector (e.g. SVG, EPS, etc. made with a “create outlines” tool). Examples of this would be branding assets, logos, posters, signage, t-shirts, or cards. You can embed the OTFs for use in computer software, including installable programs, mobile applications, and games. The license is limited based on the Monthly Active Users that the software has, and allows unlimited apps under the same name on an unlimited number of platforms, upgrades included.
Webfonts - WOFF and WOFF2 Files – You may link the Webfonts (WOFF and WOFF2 files) to Websites using the @font-face selector in CSS files. You may not link to the full OpenType font designed for desktop installation. You must include the entire commented header in the provided CSS file. The total traffic of the Website(s), measured in pageviews per month, may be no greater than the number of pageviews specified in the Invoice. You may only install the Webfont on Websites that you own or control. You may embed Webfont in reports generated by the Website(s), provided that you do not sell the reports for profit.
3. Third Parties. You may provide the Product to a graphic designer, printer, or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the Product exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the Product on completion of the work. You may not provide the Product or make it accessible to any other third parties.
4. Embedding. You may embed the Product into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed and printed, provided that the recipients cannot edit the document. You may not under any circumstances embed the Product into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products.
5. Modifications. You may import characters from the Product as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify such graphical objects. You may not convert the Product to any format. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Product itself without Fort Foundry’s prior written consent.
6. Restrictions on Physical Products. This License expressly prohibits the use of the Product in the creation of alphabet products such as, but not limited to: house numbers, stamp sets, rub-on letters, adhesive alphabet letters, alphabet punch and die sets, or other methods for use in making such products. Any such use requires the purchase of a separate license.
7. Copyright. The Product and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to foundry owning the font. Unauthorized copying of the Product, even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of the foundry’s intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this License.
8. Termination. Fort Foundry has the right to terminate this License immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this License. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the Product.
9. Disclaimer. The Product is provided “as is.” Fort Foundry makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied,including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Fort Foundry shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Product even if Fort Foundry has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to Licensee.
10. Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction. This License is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without reference to conflicts of laws principles, except to the extent that United States federal law preempts Georgia law, in which case United States federal law will apply, without reference to conflicts of law principles. You agree that all claims, disputes, and/or controversies whatsoever arising out of or otherwise related to this License shall be commenced, filed, and tried, before a court of competent jurisdiction in Athens, Georgia, United States of America. You agree, acknowledge, and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Athens, Georgia, United States of America, and any appellate courts therefrom, and waive any objection on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, venue, or otherwise, to the exercise of jurisdiction by any such courts.
11. Modification. This License may only be amended in writing by you and Fort Foundry.
12. Assignment. You may not assign this License without the express written consent of Fort Foundry.